The Proof of Developer process is a FREE service to the Crypto Community
(Updated September 14, 2014)
Introductory Statement: The Proof of Developer program was started on July 29th, 2014 and was formed to help the Crypto Community connect the coin developments to the developers.
Mission Statement: Proof of Developer is made to help build the community closer together with trustworthy developers as well as give traders and investors a better sense of surety.
Vision Statement: The Proof of Developer Analysis is not designed to post a developer(s) personal information online but to communicate with them in a professional manner giving them an opportunity to give myself proof of who they are, the past they have in Crypto, and also a number of other questions that helps me rate them on the rating chart below.
Every analysis is different depending on what is already known about the developer(s). Some of the basic questions that are normally asked are related to their name, address, education history, and Crypto history. Below you can find information on each rating. I believe this is the fairest I can be as well as give opportunity to developers that really want a good rating to be able to gain that status.
Proof of Developer Rating Scale
- POD – No reply to any messages sent after 96 hours.
- PODs – Contacted but either chose not to participate in the program or erratic responses with nothing personal.
- PODs – Contacted through IRC, Bitcointalk, Cryptocointalk, and/or email have email, Skype, personal Facebook or Linkedin, etc.
- PODs – One form of online face verification and one government issued face verification. GitHub verification and answering of all questions in the Analysis.
- PODs – All requirements of previous ratings as well as meeting in person or verification of identity from notary public or other third-party verified stamped document.
A sample form that can be filled out and notarized can be found here
(Plus+) rating can be added to any POD rating via a 3-5 minute video submission.
If you would like to have a Proof of Developer Analysis done please click the button below and send me a message.